WPML String Translation addon 3.1.5 is a string translation plugin that will allows you to translate the interface strings directly within WordPress site without using .mo files. Anything that doesn’t fall inside categories of posts, pages or taxonomies goes into string translation. Also, the string translation plugin will provide you more than just translating the static content texts.
It will let you translate user generated content texts that are outside of posts and pages. For example, the site’s tagline and general texts in admin dashboard, widget titles and SEO data.
WPML String Translation Addon 3.1.4 Features:
- Choose the translation status (everything, translation complete, translation needs or waiting for translator)
- Organizes strings into different domains, making it easier to find a specific string. If, for example, you are looking for a widget string, select the Widgets domain
- You can enter a search value to narrow down specific strings
- Enable the Track where strings appear on the site option
- Visit the site’s front end pages
- Switch to other language
- Register any string that appears on the page you are viewing. Move from page to page to cover all the strings you need.
For more about this plugin features and demo, please visit: WPML Sale Page
Download WPML String Translation Addons
Similar WordPress Plugin: WMPL Translation Management Addon 2.10.2