By using WooCommerce Cost of Goods you will be able to access to great reports on revenue and top sellers or earners. Not only revenue, but you can evaluate the costs and profit from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store revenue.
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Features
- Adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
- Add a Cost of Good to each product to always know total costs of products sold in each order
- Apply costs to previous orders after you set product cost
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
- And much more…
As we have summary some features of the plugin above. If you need to learn more about this item, includes all the features and also the page demo, then you just click on the link we have attached below to grab more you need on the sale site. We hope that you enjoy with our daily blog 🙂
Learn More – WOOCOMMERCE.COM
Download WooCommerce Cost of Goods
You may also like WooCommerce USPS Shipping Method 4.4.49